The following statements describe how we treat your personal information collected electronically when you use the Regent Website:
- Regent respects your privacy and your personal information and for this reason, we take care to protect your personal information and to keep it confidential. Regent will only disclose, collate and process (“use”) your personal information with your express written permission, unless we are legally required to do so. Regent will therefore not use your personal information for any other purpose, other than that which we disclosed to you, unless you give Regent your express written permission to do so, or unless Regent is permitted or required to do so by law.
- In order to make your use of the Regent Website as valuable as possible, it is necessary for the following disclosed reasons for Regent to collect your personal information:
- to process your instructions or requests; or
- to ensure that we meet your needs we would need to analyse your personal information for research and statistical purposes. We may also use your personal information to personalise and tailor our services to meet your needs; or
- to conduct market research.
- Your privacy is important to us and we will therefore not sell, rent or provide your personal information to unauthorised third parties for their independent use, without your written consent.
- Regent intends to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information and will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration. Regent has implemented appropriate technical and organisational information security measures to ensure that your information is secure, accurate, current, and complete.